BYOD Year 1 Parent Information Session 2 Repeat
Parent information session 2. To be held Week 9, Tues 11 September. 5.30 -6.30 pm
The School’s Digital Technologies Committee would like to invite all Year 1 parents to the three BYO iPad Parent Information Sessions. These information sessions are designed to provide families with sufficient information to
· understand the educational reasons and benefits
· be familiar with how the classrooms and program operate
· allay any concerns
· understand how parents can support the program at school and at home
· ensure a smooth transition into the Year 2 BYO iPad program in 2019.
Topics will include:
· Educational benefits of the program.
· The learning journey so far including a look at the type of work Year 2 students have been doing using the iPads.
For the BYO iPad program to operate successfully it requires a majority of families to send their child to school with an iPad, therefore I strongly encourage you to attend these parent information sessions.
Next week we will email out a reminder with the Woodlands Primary School iPad Management Procedures document attached. We would encourage you to read this document prior to attending the first parent information session.
Lynette Martin, Hannah Younger, Esther Lane, Ali Collins, Gavin Power and Marisa Phoebe
|Start Date and Time||16-10-2018 8:30 am|
|End Date and Time||16-10-2018 9:15 am|
|Location||Woodlands Primary School|